This April 22, come to the second annual MIDWEST VINTAGE FLEA, a finely curated, relevant and vast vintage clothing market hosted by Madison’s best and longest-running vintage clothing collective GOOD STYLE SHOP!
MIDWEST VINTAGE FLEA provides a mix of vendors representing the best Midwestern vintage clothing stores— from off-the-interstate gems to city shopping staples— united in one place, Art In on Madison's East side.
1. GOOD STYLE SHOP (MADISON) Local bounty of accessible vintage & accessories tailored for any taste
2. KNEE DEEP VINTAGE (CHICAGO) Serving bombshell dresses with a side of rare vintage tees & accessories
3. PRAIRIE LA CROSSE (LA CROSSE) Curated charms ranging from Victoriana to ‘50s workwear
4. SAME PAGE VINTAGE (MADISON) Unisex clothing with a focus on ‘90s activewear for the jet-setter.
5. PROPS AND PIECES (APPLETON) Storied vintage odds and ends from elegant antiques to ‘90s grunge.
6. PICTURE DAY (MADISON) Vast selection of rare vintage finds from ‘50s novelty to ‘90s babydoll silhouettes.
7. REBEL WITHOUT CLOTHES (MADISON) Well-traveled menswear for the tomboy.
8. REWIND DECOR (MADISON) Fine furnishings & curio perfectly placed in an Airstream or penthouse
MIDWEST VINTAGE FLEA’s vendors showcase both women’s and men’s clothing, jewelry, and accessories in the best silhouettes, prints, statement pieces imaginable. Shop it all, from American workwear, ‘50s formals, fly girl ‘90s pieces, ‘70s prairie looks, and ‘60s space-age mod. MIDWEST VINTAGE FLEA is an event to explore all vintage clothing has to offer.
El Grito Taqueria will also be serving up their specialty tacos from 12-4!
Rain or shine, MIDWEST VINTAGE FLEA will be held at ART IN at 1444 East Washington Avenue.
ART IN is in walking distance from the Madison’s near east side and downtown. Parking is available behind the building on a first come, first serve basis, with street parking available on surrounding side streets. For questions regarding directions and accommodations, contact GOOD STYLE SHOP at email@example.com.
Vendor applications are currently closed for our spring event, but to inquire about spaces for MIDWEST VINTAGE FLEA, Fall ‘17, please contact GOOD STYLE SHOP at firstname.lastname@example.org.